« Eye Candy, photography | Main | Glad that's over. »

November 07, 2004

Nah, not really. Just thought I'd mess with Joel's head.

Posted by Dan at November 7, 2004 06:09 PM

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Buffy, the Vampire Slayer movie officially in production! Set for release next year with the ENTIRE cast!:

» buy raspberry ketones from buy raspberry ketones
Popping Culture: November 2004 Archives [Read More]

Tracked on April 28, 2013 04:41 PM

Comments

YOU BASTARD

Posted by: Joel Caris at November 7, 2004 06:29 PM

That seriously did mess with my head for a second. Should I expect four years of this when we're elected in '08?

By the way, I think our platform should be based primarily on the brilliance of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I'm sure if we play it right, we can win in a landslide.

Posted by: Joel Caris at November 7, 2004 06:31 PM

There was actually a huge pile of wisdom in that show for folks willing to take the time to hear it. I'm in.

Posted by: Big Dan at November 7, 2004 09:29 PM

Yes there was. The show was a consistently great use of metaphor and had excellent messages--packaged in some fine entertainment. I'm still sad it's gone.

Posted by: Joel Caris at November 8, 2004 02:10 AM

I'm waiting for "The Gospel According to Buffy" to hit the shelves. The author did a great job with the Simpsons in this format.

Buffy had all kinds of Christian undertones, especially in the sacrifice/redemption riff at the end of the "Glory" season. Death is my gift!

She also knew better than to take religion too too seriously.

College student: Have you accepted Jesus as your Lord and Savior?
Buffy: I meant to, then I just got really busy.

Posted by: Big Dan at November 8, 2004 06:36 AM