« Popping Cancer Update: On What NOT to Say to a Cancer Patient. | Main | Quote of the Day »

January 24, 2005

Finally! A breakthrough in cat technology!

cat.jpg

Posted by Dan at January 24, 2005 11:07 PM

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Finally! A breakthrough in cat technology!:

» just click the following page from just click the following page
Popping Culture: January 2005 Archives [Read More]

Tracked on May 1, 2013 10:10 AM

» http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNzF2Z6ZLF8 from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNzF2Z6ZLF8
Popping Culture: January 2005 Archives [Read More]

Tracked on May 1, 2013 01:53 PM

Comments

Bonnie will not like this.
As for me, being married for almost 12 years, I can neither confirm or deny the humor and/or lack there of with the carrier.

Posted by: Jim at January 24, 2005 11:26 PM

The other stuff is amusing, funny, thought-provoking and even strangely sad. But this is downright hilarious! Makes me want to sneeze though. Meow.

Posted by: Doug at January 25, 2005 01:07 AM

I took one of my cats to the vet about a year ago, and she seemed very afraid of the thermometer until in was in...at which point she started purring. The vet gave me an odd look. Talk about an uncomfortable silence. I can't help but think this same cat would love this device.

Posted by: Nathan at January 25, 2005 02:18 AM

That device looks oddly familiar. Forget I said that

Posted by: Scott at January 25, 2005 09:49 AM

Scott called our house last night to let us know about you. I wish I had known earlier so that we could already be praying for that MIRACLE we all want for you. Please keep us updated and let us know if there is anything at all we can do for you or Stephanie. I have the whole family living with us including 5 children, so we will be keeping in touch and praying hard.
Love Eddie and Linda

Posted by: Linda Mihilasky at January 25, 2005 11:06 AM

The WHOLE family? What turn of events brought that return to the roost?

Posted by: Big Dan at January 25, 2005 11:13 AM

I think they got the cat carrier graphic mixed up with the graphic for another product that seems to do terrible things.

Posted by: Mrs. Popping Culture at January 25, 2005 09:04 PM