« Four short days until chemotherapy! | Main | Remember Debbie Gibson, from the 80s? »

January 27, 2005

OOOOOO... she's an author, too!

That didn't take long!

Posted by Dan at January 27, 2005 02:50 PM

Comments

I must have ducked... I didn't see that one comin'..... heh heh

Posted by: Cam at January 27, 2005 03:06 PM

This was on Oprah a couple of weeks ago! Let's give her a break. Who hasn't slept with a double muderer after the first date and allowed him to pick up her daughter after two more? She did the right thing in recording the conversations and helping to get the conviction. In my book, Big Ups Amber.

Posted by: Jim at January 27, 2005 04:00 PM

Jim? Pardon me....

Can I ask what the deal is with Oprah?

BTW: Hope your day filled with only good things!;)

Posted by: Cam at January 27, 2005 04:36 PM

Cam,

I think I see the problem. You might not know that Jim is a woman. A big, girlie, Oprah-loving, school teacher-perpetrating, Book-of-the-Month-reading woman.

Posted by: Big Dan at January 27, 2005 05:01 PM

Thanks for outing me. I feel so much better now. Dan. Or should I call you by your real name? Danielle!
Cam: You need to let go and let Oprah. No Oprah!
No Peace! Know Oprah! Know Peace! It's all making sense now, right?

Posted by: Jim at January 27, 2005 07:11 PM

Dan,
NOW you tell me! Of course, secretly in my mind I think I had already figured that out...

Jim,
Purfect sense dear! Be sure to journal or your mind will get all confused.. Don't want that happenin' since you've made such a break-through! And don't forget.. it's okay to wear white now..

Posted by: Cam at January 27, 2005 08:39 PM

Not only an author, but a New York Times Best Selling author! Amazing what some time on the national "tour" will do for you stock. I missed her stint on Oprah, but she was "fabulous!" on the red carpet at the Golden Globes! Didn't she look dashing in her cream Chyfon? Kudos to Amber!

Posted by: Doug at January 28, 2005 09:15 AM