« Popping Cancer Update: Here's how it's gonna be. | Main | Got a couple hundred thousand bucks laying around? »

January 31, 2005

While I'm off being sick, why not catch up on the weather?

Extra Credit if you watch the whole thing. Turn on your speaker - you won't, uh, want, um, to miss a... to miss a word.

Posted by Dan at January 31, 2005 07:00 AM

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference While I'm off being sick, why not catch up on the weather?:

» accounting jobs in houston from accounting jobs in houston
Popping Culture: January 2005 Archives [Read More]

Tracked on May 1, 2013 09:03 PM

Comments

Oy.

I've read that this is a college TV station and I'm also thinking that this was the kid's screen test.

Still....oy!

I get the heebie-jeebies just watching him.

Posted by: Ara at January 31, 2005 08:28 AM

Nope! Sorry! No can do..... Watched about 10/15 seconds and that was MORE THAN enough.... Ummmm Dan? Some things are better when they are not heard. Prime example! Ummm and when they're not seen either... OUCH!

Posted by: Cam at January 31, 2005 09:12 AM

Maybe he's suffering from post-chemo confusion?

Posted by: Bonnie at January 31, 2005 11:20 AM

I haven't seen anything that bad since the final exam performance at the comedy club by that idiot guy in your mom's comedy writing course. I went from feeling sorry and pulling for him to rooting against him.

Posted by: Jim at January 31, 2005 12:38 PM

Wow. I gotta say, if you're going to watch something before heading in for chemo, that's probably the ticket right there. Must make it all seem not so bad.

Posted by: Joel Caris at January 31, 2005 02:33 PM

This might beat the Royal Tenenbaums for the worst use of film.

Posted by: Doug at January 31, 2005 04:23 PM

Jim,

I remember that comedy club evening too -- or at least small painful parts of it. Are you referring to the "sports props" guy who, already dying, went into a desperate and awful rip off of a Billy Crystal "Babe Ruth in fast-motion on old films" bit?

Kinda suprised we all didn't need chemo after being exposed to that.

Posted by: Pete at January 31, 2005 05:09 PM

I remember Pete and Jim being there! The best part was when one of the "comedians," in frustration, yelled at us and said "Come on. Get into it, people!"

And we yelled back "Say something funny!"

Good times.