« Popping Cancer Reflection: What the caregiver needs. | Main | YOU can save Toby the Bunny! »

March 31, 2005

Another American Idol scandal?

Was Scott Savol arrested for domestic violence?

Posted by Dan at March 31, 2005 10:37 PM

Comments

He's my least favorite of the remaining finalists. Once this gets out, he'll be voted off anyway, so maybe they don't need to do anything, though they likely will just to be consistent. Hey, maybe they'll bring Jessica Sierra (who got voted off this week) ... she's a better singer anyway.

Posted by: Jheka at April 1, 2005 11:26 AM

I was surprised to see Jessica go so soon, but I didn't think she'd make the final five anyway. If all goes to form there are three or four who will go in the next three or four weeks, bringing the cream to the crop. Savol is ok, but he's one of the three or four who have to go.

Posted by: Dan at April 1, 2005 11:58 AM

I don't watch it except when my roommate is watching it and I don't particularly care but if he is the large guy with the unpleasant attitude I am sure he did. Scary Looking.

Posted by: Cooper at April 1, 2005 07:20 PM

Cooper, it is hard to deny many charges with a mug like his.

Posted by: Dan at April 1, 2005 07:22 PM

BTW, Dan, I posted something just for you a while back. Did you see it? Scroll down ...

Posted by: Jheka at April 1, 2005 08:04 PM

Back on topic, I'm surprised that Nadia Turner is always in the bottom 3 ... I mean she was bad last week but this week ... I dunno ... It's a very strong group.

Posted by: Jheka at April 1, 2005 08:07 PM

Jheka, Mrs. Popping Culture feels the same way about Nadia. I think that the bottom line is it's an American popularity contest more than a singing ability contest. Who knows who the teeny boppers who actually have all the cellphones are voting for?

Posted by: Dan at April 1, 2005 08:37 PM