« The latest from "Starbucks Gossip" | Main | Popping Cancer Reflection: What the caregiver needs. »

March 31, 2005

Ara discovers the ultimate practical joke.

I, like Ara, would pay real money to see it happen.

Posted by Dan at March 31, 2005 02:57 PM

Comments

That is fabulous! I so want to do it now, I'd even do it to my own car just to see it!

Posted by: Kimm at March 31, 2005 03:27 PM

Omigod! Two cans will fill an entire car!

How can you not love this?

Posted by: Ara at March 31, 2005 04:54 PM

So, um, Ara... Where do you think a person could get her hot little hands on some of this liquid nitrogen stuff?
NOT that I'm planning on doing any kind of anything...

Posted by: Kimm at March 31, 2005 05:21 PM

Being in my 30's now, practical jokes don't occupy a tremendous amount of my time (not like in my 20's), but just off the top of my head, the following occasions pop into my mind for application of this scheme: bride/groom getaway car, 30-40-50-60 year birthdays, anniversaries, promotions, and of course, for spite!

Liquid nitrogen? Check with any High School chemistry student....they can get their hands on most anything!

Posted by: Doug at April 1, 2005 10:02 AM

If 2 cans will fill an entire car that means you need ... what ... 6 or 7 for full comic effect ... How many to cover a cruise ship? How many to fill an average schoolroom? What would happen if about 20 were put inside the walls of a house? And there must be military applications ... Oh, boy ...

Posted by: Jheka at April 1, 2005 11:32 AM

I'm just saying.

Posted by: Ara at April 1, 2005 01:22 PM

I read about some guy who covered his friend's apartment in tin foil. I think the tin foil/shaving cream combo would be most excellent.

Posted by: Ralph at April 1, 2005 03:54 PM