« Thursday update | Main | Here goes . . . »

March 10, 2005

Latest Hospital News

The good news is that red and white blood cell counts are both up and the mister seems to be feeling better. The neutral news is that they still aren't sure what's causing these problems other than, you know, cancer. He had another X-Ray this afternoon and did have his CT tonight. Hopefully the doctor will have some news about the progress the chemo has made tomorrow morning.

Thanks for the messages. He will get them in the morning.

By the way, what if I ate the green Jello?

Posted by Dan at March 10, 2005 11:31 PM

Comments

Trust me. You don't want to go there.

Posted by: Ara at March 11, 2005 10:51 AM

I'd mainly be on the lookout for any mention of "Soylent" on the green Jello.

We're keeping you in our thoughts, though this may be less than comforting considering you really don't know where our brains have been.

Posted by: Pete at March 11, 2005 12:14 PM

Thinking good thoughts and sending them your way. As mentioned above, tho, that could be a rather frightening proposition.

Posted by: Kimm at March 11, 2005 12:52 PM

I'd like Mr. Popping Culture to explain why - as his publisher and fame-inducing outlet - he has failed to mention his website? I had to get the message from Barone (not necessarily a great source, if you know what I mean).

Just wondering how you've been - and now I see I can find out on a daily basis. Hope you're up & around soon.

Reason to live #3,472 - Dundee needs humorous column material!

Did you see the March issue?

Posted by: Sharon Dundee at March 11, 2005 01:10 PM

Uh oh . . . he might not want to come home now that Sharon's angry with him.

I'm with you on Bill not being the greatest source. He's the one who told me to eat the green Jello.

Posted by: Mrs. Popping Culture at March 11, 2005 03:31 PM