« News | Main | Latest Hospital News »

March 10, 2005

Thursday update

Mr. PC has had blood drawn, X-Rays, etc. and no one can figure out what is wrong so far. The things they have checked for get negative results, so they will keep searching. It is also possible that the only problem is his low white blood cell count and that will be taken care of with the antibiotics they are giving him. Thanks for you patience. I'm sure the fun will start again soon.

Also, after I post these things, I check to see if there are any new responses. If there are, I print them out for the mister so he can see them. If you have any messages for him, feel free to post them and I'll make sure he gets them.

Posted by Dan at March 10, 2005 01:35 PM

Comments

It's also possible that the Mister wanted to get out of the house so much (no aspersions on YOU, Mrs. P.C.!) that he's rigged a way to turn in low blood counts, just to enjoy the hospital food and the nurses sashaying in and out and his own remote for the cable TV. Then again, maybe not... but after all, you never know what he'll do NEXT!!

Posted by: Gail at March 10, 2005 02:45 PM

Stay away from all seafood in Youngstown. I bet that is your source for the low white blood cell counts. It's like drinking tap water in Mexico. It does not add up.

Posted by: Jim at March 10, 2005 04:01 PM

Dan, I know this is just revenge for the fact that I kept missing your Iron Blog battles.

Posted by: Joel Caris at March 10, 2005 04:01 PM

Danny, whatever you do, do NOT, repeat, DO NOT eat the green jello.

That is all.

Posted by: Ara at March 10, 2005 04:30 PM

It appears that the source of the low count comes from P.T.P.S.S.S.D. And no, Jim, that does not stand for what you're thinking! It is clearly the result of Post-Tournament, Pre-Selection-Sunday Stress Disorder. It will clear up on Sunday around 6:30pm. No worries folks!

Go Monarchs!

Posted by: Doug at March 10, 2005 05:06 PM

Hurry back, Dan. After Joel gets creamed by Lindsay, Jay's gonna be ten times as smug and need his ego taken down a few notches.

Posted by: Larime at March 10, 2005 06:38 PM

Hang tough, Danny. We're all thinking about you.
Congrats on the OD b-ball triumph.

Posted by: Bill B. at March 11, 2005 11:23 AM