« From Popping Culture's "Guess the Chinese Dish" desk. | Main | Clumsy cop on can caps commoner. »

April 21, 2005

Paula Abdul claims she is not on drugs; says her behavior is the result of a rare neurological disorder.

Oh, really, Paula? Then explain that video with the cartoon cat.

Story here.

Posted by Dan at April 21, 2005 09:15 PM

Comments

I guess she's rationalizing that all the Vicodin, Percadan, and Valium she's been inhaling has all been for "medical reasons" and not "recreational reasons". What a lying, insane, pathetic woman.

Also- didn't she just do a huge interview about that fact that she's been Bulimic since the 6th grade? What happen to THAT claim? She's an insult to anyone who has ever honestly suffered from that disease.

Don't make me pull out my Paula Abdul Story.

Posted by: Alex at April 22, 2005 03:43 AM

Also - not to be insensitive - but how does being in a plane crash cause bulimia? I understand how it could cause "seizures and depression" but please ... I'm confused. How does being in a plane crash CAUSE BULIMIA??

Posted by: red at April 22, 2005 07:19 AM

Being addicted to any kind of drug can make you do the crazy. In my time as a chaplain, I saw patients who had broken their own legs to get to the morphine.

Still, also speaking as a chaplain who has worked with people who have serious and out-of-control legitimate mental health issues, it is possible that Paula is off her nut.

Posted by: Dan at April 22, 2005 08:23 AM

Dan

Makes total sense. I get it. I'm a recovering addict myself, so I know the kinds of things I've done to get my drugs. Paula needs some serious, serious help. The sooner she hits bottom, the better off we'll All be.

Posted by: Alex at April 22, 2005 02:16 PM

great legs...yes....."body by lortab"

Posted by: jim at May 4, 2005 10:57 PM