« Update on Dan | Main | more news from the hospital »

June 29, 2005


The pulmonologist didn't do the thoracentesis today (sorry for all the big words) because they want to wait until the lab analyzes what was already taken out before they proceed. Also, Dan will not be doing
chemotherapy on Wednesday as scheduled. They want to make sure his blood cell counts are a little higher before they do that. He may have to have another blood transfusion (he had one in the ER Monday) to
help with this.

Hopefully there will be more news tomorrow.

Posted by Dan at June 29, 2005 12:13 AM

Trackback Pings

TrackBack URL for this entry:


be strong. thinking of both of you.

Posted by: sbb at June 29, 2005 08:52 AM

sending you light, Dan

Posted by: chava at June 29, 2005 09:03 AM

My first time here due to a link at Mitch's site. Just a note to let you know that people you don't know are praying for you both. God Bless.

Posted by: Sandy at June 29, 2005 12:11 PM

Post a comment

Thanks for signing in, . Now you can comment. (sign out)

(If you haven't left a comment here before, you may need to be approved by the site owner before your comment will appear. Until then, it won't appear on the entry. Thanks for waiting.)

Remember me?