« Important discovery! | Main | Oh my dear sweet Lord. What have I done? »

October 09, 2006

Tastes like bacon.

pig.jpg

Posted by Stephanie at October 9, 2006 06:43 PM

Comments

Am I really on the air?

Posted by: Bonnie [TypeKey Profile Page] at October 9, 2006 08:01 PM

Hello?

Am I on?

Posted by: Bonnie [TypeKey Profile Page] at October 9, 2006 08:02 PM

Yeah for me!!!!!!!

I'm back in the game baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Bonnie [TypeKey Profile Page] at October 9, 2006 08:04 PM

This is how you post.

Post!

Can you smell what The Rock is cooking?

Posted by: Bonnie [TypeKey Profile Page] at October 9, 2006 08:06 PM

Look!

I'm posting with one hand tied behind my back!

Yeah, I am all of that and a bag of chips!

Posted by: Bonnie [TypeKey Profile Page] at October 9, 2006 08:08 PM

Wait a minute! I feel like I need to...Post!

Posted by: Bonnie [TypeKey Profile Page] at October 9, 2006 08:10 PM

I'm now going to fake left and take it to the POST!!

Posted by: Bonnie [TypeKey Profile Page] at October 9, 2006 08:10 PM

Wait another minute...I feel like eating some Post Cereal! Get it?

Posted by: Bonnie [TypeKey Profile Page] at October 9, 2006 08:12 PM

I Post. Therefore I am.

Jim Voltaire

Posted by: Bonnie [TypeKey Profile Page] at October 9, 2006 08:12 PM

I'm now going to POST down on the block and play the role of bus driver and take you to school!

Posted by: Bonnie [TypeKey Profile Page] at October 9, 2006 08:14 PM

Wait a minute...I might get busted for Trespassing. If this place is POSTED! Get it!

Posted by: Bonnie [TypeKey Profile Page] at October 9, 2006 08:15 PM

Bonnie says I need to stop and fix the fence. Has anyone seen my POST Hole digger?

Posted by: Bonnie [TypeKey Profile Page] at October 9, 2006 08:17 PM

Hey guys...I feeling queasy. I bumped my head in an accident a year or so ago. Maybe I'm experiencing POST-tramatic-stress?

Posted by: Bonnie [TypeKey Profile Page] at October 9, 2006 08:20 PM

I really need to stop. I don't want to be a POSTer for for problem posters.

Posted by: Bonnie [TypeKey Profile Page] at October 9, 2006 08:23 PM

If a tree fall in the woods and there is nobody to hear it, does it POST?

Posted by: Bonnie [TypeKey Profile Page] at October 9, 2006 08:24 PM

Did you notice how the pig has its eyes open and its partner has his eyes closed...the relationship will never last....sniffle...sniffle...

Posted by: Julie [TypeKey Profile Page] at October 11, 2006 09:11 AM

Oh, by the way. That's a little too much tongue for a kiss between the fence POSTS!

Posted by: Bonnie [TypeKey Profile Page] at October 12, 2006 06:22 PM

Way to save the obvious for last. I thought of that one at 6:21 EST.

Posted by: Mrs. Popping Culture [TypeKey Profile Page] at October 12, 2006 06:46 PM

Well, I guess I POSTponed the best for last.

Posted by: Bonnie [TypeKey Profile Page] at October 12, 2006 06:51 PM

This is better than sending POSTcards.
I just can stop myself!

Posted by: Bonnie [TypeKey Profile Page] at October 12, 2006 06:52 PM

Shhh.
Bonnie is asleep now.
She did say however, that if she saw me trying to put another comment on this pig picture, she would go POSTal! Get it?

Posted by: Bonnie [TypeKey Profile Page] at October 12, 2006 11:46 PM

So what you're saying is that some medical examiner will be doing a POST mortem on you if you comment again?

Posted by: Killer Kitten [TypeKey Profile Page] at October 13, 2006 10:14 PM

I actually don't have time to POST anymore. I'm working on the POSTscripts to the autobiography I'm writing called, "Pretest. POSTtest."

Posted by: Bonnie [TypeKey Profile Page] at October 14, 2006 10:00 PM